Rovers Cardinals Hockey Club
Cardinals Women's Hockey Club was established in 1929 and to this day are the oldest club in the Geraldton Hockey Association.
Club, colours were red & white.
Rovers Men's Hockey Club was established in 1953 and won the premiership in their first year. Club colours were red & black.
In 1989 Rovers Men's Hockey Club and Cardinals Women's Hockey Club combined to become the Rovers-Cardinals Hockey Club.
Club colours are red, black and white in keeping with the two original clubs.
A club logo of the "Redback" was added in 1995.
Today the Club has 8 teams -
4 Senior Teams [Men's & Women's A Grade and Men's & Womens A-Reserve]
4 Junior Teams [Boys & Girls J10-12 and Boys & Girls J7-9].
Within the Geraldton Hockey Association the Rovers Cardinals Hockey Club
has been successful in winning the "Crothers Construction Pty Ltd"
Champion Club Shield eleven times since its introduction in 1999.
Awarded in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Sport and recreation clubs build stronger, healthier, happier and safer communities.